Monday, September 28, 2009

Michael Mania Monday


Hello fellow MJ fans how are you all. I bet your answer was.... TIRED! I feel your pain I don't like going to school. But i have awesome friends who also share my MJ loving spirit to. So today is Michael Mania Monday so you all know what that means...... Always respect MJ and never belive the lies you hear about MJ and if your a true MJ fan you'll know what's a fact of MJ from a lie of MJ! Well a little bit ago I was talking about the movie This Is IT and quess what. I got my ticket OMG! I'm so happy about this I love MJ and am a true fan and also their starting to die down about the rumors about MJ and the stories. FINALLY! Well that's all the Michael Jackson 411 for today. And always remember MJ and respect his privacy and once more all of my blessing's go out to his 3 beautiful children Prince, Paris, and Blanket. So come on back by to see my blog and all of my tributes to MJ everyday! Bye!


Love,

MICHAELJACKSONFAN#1

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, glad you got your ticket. I love your post today. You are so thoughtful. I love you sweety. I am so proud of the young woman you are becomin.

    Hugs, and kisses,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweetie, I am so thrilled you got your ticket and that you will be getting to go to the theatre to see MJ. It will be an awesome time for you and Isabel. I can't wait to hear all about it. Keep that little ticket in a safe place or someone will be taking it.

    You did a beautiful job today as usual. I am so excited to come and see what you have posted. Writing in your blog has made you a pretty good little writer. That is the purpose, to use your creativity and write something that others will love to come and visit, and read about.

    I will see you when I get back from Oklahoma. Remember you promised to mind your Mom and do the chores around the house while I am gone. I always bring surprises from home. I so love you sweet Lovey. All my love, Gram

    ReplyDelete