Thursday, July 23, 2009

Art Friday!


Hey everybody, today is Art Friday! YAY! I have uploaded these art pics I made specailly for Michael Jackson! It took me to hours to make this art as a gift to "The King Of Pop''. I hope you all like them I just love it so much I hurt my back trying to make it, and through all of that I think it turned out pretty good don't you think? Well thank-you for stopping by, OH! I almost forgot the Michael Jackson 411,Michael Jackson's mother is taking temporary custody of his 3 kids but, they said that Rebbie(michael's older sister) would be the one taking care of the 3 kids if Katheriene(michael's mother) gets full custody but that's what they say I don't know if they are just trying to make everyone angry at eachother or what but we'll see what happens further into the case. Well that's today Michael Jackson 411, see I told you the details were heating up! So thank-you for stopping by and remember to come back for more Michael Jackson 411!
Love,
MICHAELJACKSONFAN#1

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful work of art, thank you so much for not really breaking your back while you made a tribute to the king of pop.

    Its a gorgeous work of art, I am proud of you for following so closely to the Michael 411 this is something you believe in and anything my little angels believe in, is something I can proudly stand behind.

    Keep up the blog,

    Cheers,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete