Thursday, August 19, 2010

My New Year



I am a seventh grader now and i have braces. i have been doing well so far and am life's been great. I've been hanging out with friends, studying in class, and chilling with family.
I enjoy my braces so far but they hurt like crazy but I'll get use too them eventually. I'm usually hanging out or texting alot. I have had my moments when I am sad and miss Amy and Ross but life will go on and of course I'll miss them but this year I'm going too have a great year and make more and more friends, I have made alot as its only the second week of school but I am going too make a ton more. Well I'll make sure I inform you all on how the rest of the time goes every so often and I'll talk too you all soon.
Love,
Michaeljacksonlover.

No comments:

Post a Comment