Saturday, October 17, 2009

Michael Jackson Saturday


Hello everybody today my grammy and papa come home yay I am so happy.Guess what time it is? Any guesses? No? OK, it is the Michael Jackson 411 yay. And i am happy to see you all again now i have been visited by some new followers and they are just outstanding people who to agree with me on liking Michael Jackson. Our King Of Pop wasn't just a famous person or a great artist, he was a regular person, a father, a son, and a brother to his family and to the people who loved him and thought of him as just a regular person who was blessed with an extraordinary gift they are The King Of Pop's true fans. And people who don't believe the rumors and the people who do are 2 very different people, the ones who believe are not real fans. They are the people like reporters who twist and turn around his words and trash talk this spectacular person who hasn't done anything to harm or hurt a person., these people shouldn't be called nice. As the other people who stick up for Michael and who fight back for him when he can't, these, these people are true King Of Pop fans and true MJ lovers. These people can be called kind, nice, and good people they're are many, many names to describe both kind and mean people but I don't like names at all so I am done with those people. Well that's the Michael Jackson 411 besides the dermatologist talking on tv I didn't want to see that so I can't really tell you about that but besides that, that's about it so once again never believe the rumors you hear if you no they're wrong. So always think of MJ as a good man and never bad. Have a wonderful Saturday!
Love,
MICHAELJACKSONFAN#1

6 comments:

  1. Hey sweety, great post. I love your creativity. Have a great night. Glad you guys had fun at the carnival. I am going to be posting pictures this upcoming week of our trip. Love you lots.

    Hugs and kisses,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enoy your (and your sister's) blog very much and I especially like the music ;-) Takes me back! Can you imagine, when my daughter was about 7 or 8 years old she was a big Michael Jackson fan...that was back in 1985...she had this MJ sweatshirt that she always wore. I remember when everyone was doing the moonwalk and the Michael Jackson show (it really wasn't a ride) at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA. I forgot what it's called, but I tell you, you were not allowed in if you had a pace maker or heart problems. Later, I could feel why. Can you imagine, my heartbeat actually matched the rythm of the music? It was kind of freaky, but fun at the same time. I'm sure a pace maker would've gone haywire.

    Have a nice evening!
    Love,
    Doris ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. It was a 3-D show and we all wore 3-D glasses and it was fantastic! (I don't even know if it's still there)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, sorry to write so much, but I should have figured this out before I commented. It was called
    Captain EO and it was a 3-D film starring Michael Jackson and directed by Francis Ford Coppola that was shown at Disney theme parks in the 1980s and 1990s...so I guess, it's not there anymore, but it was awesome! If they ever bring it back, be sure and go...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cutie!
    I wanted to drop you a line and say hi. I am going to be able to at least drop by and post a hello. I won't be posting any new posts on my blog tho.

    Crummy hotel! I am on my own for dinner tonight. Supposed to rain tonight. I will try to buy a throw away camera that I can take some pictures of the mountains. You can see the snow on them.

    See ya on Thursday. You can post me a message on my blog. I will be checking. I love you, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again Destiny! Bruiser needs your help. You see, he's a contestant in my pet costume contest and he has no votes yet, so you can you and your sis and all your friends please go over to my blog and vote for him? Isn't Bruiser your grandma's dog? Well, he needs your help.

    Voting will go on till next Wedn. 10/28

    http://www.CrochetinginGeorgia.blogspot.com/

    Thanks and by the way, you look great in your pink cat costume ;-)

    ReplyDelete