Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello World I'm back In School Again

Hey everybody I'm back!!!!! I mean back in school, yay how fun? I like school because I get to see my friends and I get to practice and play on my school basketball team! I'm so happy I made it, I got new shoes for basketball, and basketball shorts for it. But during the game I get to wear our purple uniforms! YAY! Well remember 1 important thing MJ rules and its been 6 months since "The King Of Pop" has pasted away, and I feel his childerns pain I too have lost a close person to me. And they may say it is different when it is your father or a parent, but it really isn't your still loosing somebody you love. But I wish all the best of luck with them in their lives, and I know they're strong kids. Well I hope you all have a wonderful week, and OH! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Soooo I wish you all a great new year and hope your all new years went terrific! Have a great day!


Love,
MICHAELJACKSONFAN#1

2 comments:

  1. Honey I am so proud of you for making the team, it is a wonderful accomplishment, and you look so cute in your new basketball shoes. I love you sweety and you are doing great.

    Hugs and kisses,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry u lost someone. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete